Fedora 12 Media distributed to high officials in Bangladesh.

Rejaul Islam rejaulislam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:53:34 UTC 2010

Dear all:

Worm greeting from me in this hot summer in Bangladesh.

Though my busy schedule, I always manage to work for Fedora and its
community in Bangladesh. To extend this portion, I have distributed 51 *Fedora
12 DVD's* to some very high administrative officers of the People's Republic
of Bangladesh.

They are very much positive about the *FREE *but *secure system* of our
FEDORA and open office.

I would like to thank Mahey Alam Khan (Mak) for his tremendous support and
give me those DVD's without any delay to distribute at our community's
concern.

Waiting for the RELEASE PARTY in Bangladesh.

Best wishes to you all.

Rejaul Islam
Ambassador
Fedora, Bangladesh