F13 feature profiles: now in printable version

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 03:11:37 UTC 2010

I made printable teaser versions of the F13 feature profiles for use in
the press kit. (More on this in a moment.)

The pdf version and odt source is linked to from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_feature_profiles - or see
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/6/69/F13-feature-profiles.pdf and
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/a7/F13-feature-profiles.odt directly.

Typesetting looks awful with mgopen modata, and my editing is...
sub-par, but I thought I'd put a v.0.1 release out there (release early
release often?) and see how this measured up to standards for press kit
material - I'm not sure how more polished things usually get, or how
much further we have to go.

--Mel