RH Summit Press Kit: release v.0.1 (alpha)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 03:29:57 UTC 2010

I took a quick first pass through creating a press kit for the Summit:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit#Red_Hat_Summit_2010

This mostly involved remixing existing content into printable form.
Please rip this apart, report bugs, etc. :) What's missing? I'm trying
to follow the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Press_kit_SOP as best as I
can. Right now it is just the one page release notes combined with the
printable version of feature profiles.

We may additionally want a project overview sheet (perhaps the flyer
that's already going to be distributed at the booth - though I'm not
sure which one that is) and a contact-information sheet. We have
neither, at the moment.

John Rose (cc'd) has kindly offered to handle the printing and delivery
logistics, since he's going to be running off flyers and such for the
Summit anyhow. Thanks, John! This means we need to give him a final
count of how much of what to print - Paul (or others), how many press
kits do we want to make? (John, any particular deadline for the final
count and final files?)

I'm willing to do more work on this if someone pings me back with a
request, but by default I'll be leaving things the way they are, so poke
me if you'd like to see more done. ;)

--Mel

PS: Ticket reference - https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/104