Riding the Rocket: A CEO’s Look at Fedora 13 “Goddard”

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 13:44:33 UTC 2010

Hi

http://press.redhat.com/2010/06/01/riding-the-rocket-a-ceos-look-at-fedora-13-%e2%80%9cgoddard%e2%80%9d/

"Red Hat’s software development model relies on its sponsorship of
leading open source projects, like Fedora, which provide the technology
foundation of our commercial products. The Fedora community’s work
enables Red Hat to deliver superior technology, faster, and helps ensure
that the resulting products are better suited to customer requirements.
Red Hat is proud to be a sponsor of and contributors to the Fedora
Project, and we continue to encourage our customers and partners to be
involved in the Fedora community. I’d like to thank the Fedora community
for its work in delivering a great distribution in Fedora 13.

Whether you’re a desktop user, developer, system administrator….or even
a CEO, Fedora 13 has something for you. I encourage everyone to download
Fedora 13 and take it for a spin today."

Rahul