Twitter update

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Mon Jun 7 16:30:26 UTC 2010

I propose a slow migration. Announce once a week that people should follow
@fedora on both accounts and check the numbers of followers on the old
account. When the number is down enough, announce a final "this account will
soon be discontinued".

But I would keep both synced forever minus a day. Doesn't cost us, so why
bother too much?

Jan