Looking at the marketing plans and strategies of other communities....

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:05:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 10:35:22AM +0200, wonderer wrote:
> Am 09.06.2010 09:53, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> > On 06/09/2010 01:41 AM, John Poelstra wrote:
> >
> >> The original triangle version is still here:
> >> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/paste-bin/user-base-v4.pdf
> >>

> > It would be nice to put a copy of this image in the user_base wiki
> > page.  It is pretty clear and obvious more than a bunch of text.
> >
> > Rahul
> >
> +1

Actually, the reason it hasn't gone further is that the Board wasn't
convinced the diagram communicates as clearly as the [[User base]]
page.  Since we didn't want to gate on that, we left it out.

Mo Duffy and I talked about this topic for a while one day and thought
of ways to represent scale and network effects more readily with an
animation, but I didn't have the ability to create something like
that.