Linux Counter

vincenzo.virgilio at poste.it vincenzo.virgilio at poste.it
Mon Jun 14 14:59:40 UTC 2010

I started cooperating with guys of Linux Counter in 2005, as
far as I registered early.
Data are not homogenus and the counter is not well known.
A good idea could be if after sending hardware information,
was proposed to the Fedora user a registration to the
counter, also anonymous, like fedora-nnnnnnn-user.
Think about.

Vincenzo Virgilio
Ass. Sputnix - Italy