Identi.ca account

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:33:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Ryan Rix <ry at n.rix.si> wrote:

> Of course, as Fedora
> doesn't provide an OpenID login (hmmmm, RFE anyone? :) ) mechanism

Ahh, but we do :)

https://<faslogin>.id.fedoraproject.org *should* work. I just tested
it with my personal identi.ca account and it seems to work fine.  It
does need a lot of work however, and I'm not sure how much has been
done, but at least for identi.ca, it's functional :) Most of my
personal status updates come from either foursquare (which posts to
Twitter and Facebook only, boo!), or HootSuite via ping.fm (or some
other ping.fm client like PingDroid if I'm out and about)