Wiki page for country

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Fri Jun 18 19:54:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 12:30 -0600, Neville A. Cross wrote:
> There is a wiki page for international listing:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/International
>
> From the point of view of one user looking to get in touch with the
> local fedora team this may be a good starting point. I think is a bit
> unknown.

This is nice, but we don't actually have a separate web site for
Lebanon, and, to be honest, I'm not all that pushed.  I just want
something other than my Ambassador's page to come up when someone types
"Fedora Lebanon" into Google.

Thanks for the pointer, though.  I did some searching in the wiki before
asking my original question on this list, and never came across that
page.  It probably should get a bit more advertising.

Jonathan