Wiki page for country

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Fri Jun 18 19:56:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 11:58 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 01:40:25PM +0300, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> > Ok, I've set up a mailing list and irc channel for Lebanon.  Now I'd
> > like to set up a page in the wiki that directs people looking for
> > "fedora" and "lebanon" to these places.  Is there a namespace that I
> > should use?  Or should I just use my user page?
>
> You could do it here for now:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoracommunity.org
>
> However, you might want to investigate with the Websites team whether
> we want to (or can) set up a fedoracommunity.org main page in their
> fedora-web repo, using the same organization and standards as the rest
> of the Fedora websites.  It would be nice if someone typing
> '{www.,}fedoracommunity.org' into their web browser saw a listing of
> current subdomains.

I've gone ahead and set up a stub page for Fedoracommunity.org and a
link to the newly setup Lebanon page.  I've done very little with the
wiki, so if I screwed anything up, please let me know (or feel free to
fix it if that's your preference).

I would love to have lebanon.fedoracommunity.org point to the Lebanon
wiki page, so I'll see about talking to the website team at some point
in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the help.

Jonathan