SWOT - Spins

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 19 15:25:17 UTC 2010

hy nelson,
> 2) Approach in a more objective and localized scope and treat SPINS
> individualy.
I would think it would be more the second choice, because spins are more
projects from smaller groups within. The mainfocus is and should be
allways the fedoraproject itself.
But first I would like to ask more about the SWOT going on at the whole
project. How far we are there? SWOT is an ongoing proces which can and
will be edited, formed and updated every time we use it. So I think it
will be best to begin with some points of the SWOT so far we have it and
look how this will go on. At this point I also have the question on how
to measure the results so that we can use them in the next Release cycles...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0