Twitter update

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at
Wed Jun 23 21:02:33 UTC 2010

I'm a member of the Design Team working on a Twitter / background
image. I wanted a tileable image, and I tried to keep it unobtrusive and
simple, with a nod to the official F13 wallpaper (it's actually made from
the same source). Also, I tried to keep the color close to the official
Fedora "Dark Blue".

Here's what I have right now:

And this is how that would look on the Twitter page:

I also tried something with Robyn's idea of using the foundations icons, but
that got kind of crowded and distracting. So this is really simple, but I
personally think it'll be nice to have a sleek unified background across the
microblogging services. :)

What do you guys think? Do you have any special wishes or ideas you want in