Marketing Interviews

nelson marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:10:56 UTC 2010

 Though I am not proficient in 'open marketing' I would point it as
something to place some interest for one of those interviews.
 In addition considering also that we are a open source community and
looking deep into the 'open marketing' concept, we could probably also try
to provide some of interviews targeting the 'management' strategical
decisions. I mean, I assume that most of the community would be loving to
ear whats behind of some strategical decisions and eventually in actually
explaining our strategy for the future and how we're going to evaluate it...

 That would be awesome..

 nelson.