[In the news] Setting up a network printer in Fedora 13

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:39:23 UTC 2010

Hi

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/20/setting-up-a-network-printer-in-fedora-13/

"I have been bragging to everyone how user-friendly Fedora has become
with it’s most recent release for a while now. Some people are prone to
believe me and some are not. No matter where you stand, if you have any
experience with Linux, you know there are certain aspects that can be a
bit of a challenge. Printing has been one of those issues for many
people for a while now. That has all changed with recent releases.
Fedora 13 is no exception. The installation and configuration of
printers has become a no-brainer for both local and networked printers"

Rahul