interview with frostbite media

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:02:19 UTC 2010

Hello,

Last meeting we were discusing about ways to promote what we have been
doing in our side of the world. I did mention that I got scheduled for
an interview, which just happened. The talk centered of what is going
on with Fedora on this side of the world... nice match isn't it?

Anyway, my interview has just finished, and will no be available right
now, but it will be soon at where there is already two more
interviews.

http://www.frostbitemedia.org/node/8

Look on the left for "This Week In Fedora" -> OGG Feed

I passed some emails of other fedora contributors, maybe we can get
more people around the globe.

Finally, I think those interview should be mentioned on the News
stream as other blog post that fedora got.

Best regard, and have nice weekend.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217