Fedora 13 Press Archive - up to date (again)

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 18:45:51 UTC 2010

I've added all the newer (aka: since the last time I did this a month
ago) [in-the-news] articles to the wiki page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_press_archive

Of note: We currently have 65 pieces in this list - up from 44 total
in the F12 press archive. Nice work, folks :)

And a shout-out to Rahul Sundaram, Kara Schiltz, Jonathan Nalley, Ryan
Rix, Paul Frields, Robert Scheck, and Henrik Heigl - thanks to
everyone for keeping tabs on all these articles and forwarding them to
the mailing list as they come up on your radar.  It is definitely
appreciated!

-Robyn