Press release workflow for Fedora Marketing stuff

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 11:09:24 UTC 2010

Hey, Kara! It's the week of the 28th, so if this is still good timing,
how about Friday afternoon, or anytime next week except Wednesday? (I'm
at a workshop most of this week and fly to California on Wednesday.)

My schedule is open for you anytime after noon EDT this Friday - just
let me know when, and if there's anything it would be helpful to prep with.

--Mel

PS: Ccing Marketing so they're in the loop that this is happening...
folks, I won't be able to make the meeting today due to being at a
workshop, but will catch up with minutes afterwards.