Impress Presentation Template

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 21:46:07 UTC 2010

Robyn,

 I haven't filed a request and I had seen much work done in the past.
And yes, I do agree with the previous reply about simplicity, the most
important on a presentation is the balance and contrast. I've many
presentations with very good graphical but displaying the contents very
poorly, specially with low end beamers or beamers, anything bellow 3000
lumens might become problematic in certain environments.

 Anyway, I'll scrap up a template based on Goddard work. I've talked in
the past with Máirín, and I understand that they are overhelmed in some
points. There's also a good template from GeroldKa.

 I'll send up mine once it's done. My skills with Impress are pretty
low, but it's always a good time to learn.

 nelson.