Impress Presentation Template

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 22:03:02 UTC 2010

Robyn,

 will do. for me it isn't mandatory, and in fact I only have one
requirement which is more out of the Impress scope: how it will look
when converted into PDF.

 I'll see if I can help them out and maybe learn something from them :)

 This template is actually for 'ickarus', something I want to donate
soon to Fedora Marketing and hopefully a startup point for
inter-distribution cooperation ;)

 peace,

 nelson