Moving notice #1

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:48:04 UTC 2010

This morning I posted moving notice #1 to our Twitter feed via
HootSuite:

http://twitter.com/fedora_linux/status/17418599783

So far I think I've invited everyone to the management of Twitter
@fedora on HootSuite who was managing @fedora_linux before.  If I
somehow missed you.  The only person I didn't add back in was Ashwin
Date because I can't find any Fedora Account System entry for him.

I was hoping to hear back specifically from Matias Kreder, just to
triple-check that he's on board with our plan.  We've had several
email discussions over the past few months in addition to our meeting
notes, but I always like to have some confirmation that everyone's in
sync.