linux.pt and Fedora

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:01:24 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I've finally got hold of the person which is still working on linux.pt
and had a small chat with him.

 Currently Linux.PT provides some minimalist information which isn't
actually accurate. I don't believe we should offer another site, instead
we could use a host like fedoraproject.linux.pt pointing to the /pt of
our wiki.

 This would most likely be nicer to get people enrolled directly with
Fedora, and eventually like Paul said in the past, let the community
grow inside the international Fedora Community.

 Anyway, please feel free to make suggestions on how the best way to
accomplish this according to Fedora guidelines.

 nelson.