DOCS - Communication Matrix Plan

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 20:13:16 UTC 2010

>   Thanks for fueling up the machine. As I told you before, wiki syntax is
> a handicap for me at the moment.
>   I have a lot of documents that I plan to translate and upload, and add
> to the wiki about several topics.

Wiki syntax can take a while to get the hang of - I remember taking
multiple hours to make simple changes to a page when I started, simply
because I couldn't remember how to make == headers == or * bulleted
lists or '''bold text.'''

So I found some of my old work on getting started with mediawiki and
ported it over to Fedora - see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wiki for a
little guide. Hopefully it helps someone else.

--Mel