Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 18:22:22 UTC 2010

Start       End         Name
Tue 23-Feb  Tue 02-Mar  Create Release Slogan
Tue 02-Mar  Tue 30-Mar  Feature Profiles
Thu 04-Mar  Thu 04-Mar  Alpha Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Thu 04-Mar  Mon 08-Mar  Create Alpha Announcement (Marketing & Docs)
Tue 09-Mar  Tue 09-Mar  Alpha Public Availability

Please do a careful review of these dates.  I had to adjust the overall
schedule for the slip of the Alpha while holding to the originally
scheduled GA date of 2010-05-11.  I believe I have reflected everything
correctly.  If you see a problem, please let me know.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html