F13 slogan announcement -- break up

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 19:52:40 UTC 2010

Also - are we using it the slogan in the form of an exclamation ("rock
it!") or a statement ("rock it.")?  I had envisioned it as more of a
statement - but it's certainly open to group thoughts, and we should
probably clarify which way to use it. Not necessarily in the
announcement email, but probably to those groups most likely to be
incorporating it into materials - ambassadors, design, marketing,
etc., as well as clarifying on the wiki.

-robyn

Sent from my mobile device