prep for Marketing FAD

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:53:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Max Spevack wrote:
>
>> I have gone through the Marketing FAD page and updated every section
>> of it.
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010
>>
>> Please take a look, with the following things in mind:
>>
>> * Is your status properly reflected on the attendees section?  This is
>> particularly important as we plan for Saturday's social event.
>>
>> * Do you own a day?  If so, what do you think about how your day is
>> shaping up?  I have purposefully tried to break the day into sections
>> rather than specific blocks of time, because I think that still keeps
>> things relatively constrained, but frees us from the panic of having
>> too-specific of a schedule.
>>
>> * Several of the days (brand, video, and PR) depend on some Red Hat
>> folks being available.  Based on their availability, we might swap the
>> order of days around.  So be flexible!
>>
>> Let's use that page, and this thread, as we work toward the start of
>> the Marketing FAD on Saturday.
>
> Also, we can discuss anything that needs discussion at tomorrow's
> marketing meeting.

It's on the agenda (just double-checked, thanks Mel and Henrik!) -
also, if anyone wants to give some thoughts to what tools we need on
our computers when we get to the FAD, so we can hit the ground
running... that is on the agenda as well.

Max: thanks for kicking off the FAD countdown and prep :)

-Robyn