Talking points updated

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:02:08 UTC 2010

I made some edits to the talking points:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points

The vast majority of the edits were just stylistic in nature, mostly
to make language more concise.  However, I did make a couple
substantive changes:

* Combined the SystemTap static probes and Python debugging points, at
  the suggestion of Dave Malcolm.  Dave's the engineer who's been
  involved in the latter at least and certainly understands the
  former.

* Fixed the Authconfig UI/SSSD talking point to concentrate on the
  latter half. It's not clear whether the authconfig UI changes will
  be completed by F13, and they aren't required to do so by the
  feature completion plan.  So I've added soem explanatory text there
  that leaves the door open.

I made these changes in the role of a fellow Marketing contributor, so
no one should take them as dictatorial. :-)