Swot

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Mar 9 02:27:30 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

 I've made some changes on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SWOT . Tried to establish a
more objective draft of it's shape. I would recon that this might be
changing soon. As I'm almost finishing collecting all the data I could
find to help me find the right context for this industry segment.

 I can see this from my perspective, but I want this to be the objective
possible, therefore soon I'll call for help so we can offer everyone a
chance to participate in this, specially for opportunities and threats
where I would believe that "engineering" is the one who can actually
point the right stuff.

 I'll try to define some guidelines like I did previously (like this
items need to be controllable (or not) by Fedora, etc).

 Just to keep people informed. Soon this will get my full attention.

 nelson.