Question on Java apps

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Mar 9 03:14:38 UTC 2010

> How would you recommend restating this?  Can you edit that talking
> point to make it so?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points#NetBeans_6.8_first_IDE_to_support_entire_Java_6_EE_spec

I hope your pointing to victorv with this question. I am only barely
on the fringes of the Java community, and only because I admin some
JBoss app servers and quite a few Java apps at $dayjob. And reading
over this talking point - I am not sure if it my earlier statement is
completely on topic - the talking point is referring to NetBeans, not
openjdk, though I think the same principle ('Java 6 EE spec' confusion
with java-1.6.0-sun)