[SPAM] Small URLs for the F13 Alpha release

Justin O'Brien three at threethirty.us
Tue Mar 9 22:12:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 09:03 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I made up some tracking links for use in status reports like
> Identi.ca, Facebook, Twitter, and other places you might want a short
> http://is.gd/a2gnQ
> http://bit.ly/c7fvDN
> http://tinyurl.com/yemn9bj
>
> These all evaluate out to:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease?stF13a
>
> I added the line for 'st', status reports for microblogging and other
> services, to the link tracking page here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Link_tracking
>

> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>   gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>   http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>           Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com

I hate to be "that guy" but AFAIK none of those shortening services are
Free as in Freedom (FaiF).

A couple that are FaiF are:

http://2tu.us
&
http://ur1.ca

Both are Licensed Under the GNU General Public License Version 3.

Again sorry to be Bearded Free Software Hippie, but as Popeye the Sailor
Man always said "I ams what I ams"

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member
threethirty at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Threethirty
threethirty on freenode.net
@threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku