Marketing FAD photos from today -

Justin O'Brien three at threethirty.us
Sun Mar 14 06:43:35 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 22:06 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> How can we help you follow better remotely? Tell us!
>
> On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Justin O'Brien <three at threethirty.us> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 15:22 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> >> Here is my set on Flickr - I may not have all the licensing set right
> >> / titles / details, I'm just slapping them up for people to look at if
> >> needed tonight.
> >>
> >> (Actually, one set is mine, (Marketing FAD) - and the other set is
> >> Ryan's, (Fedora Marketing FAD)).
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623489194465/
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7849458@N03/sets/72157623613705898/
> >
> > You guys look like you are having a blast, I'll have to try harder to
> > make it to events like this.  Its really hard to follow remotely. I
> > think I'll have to run the days irc log through festival before tomorrow
> > so that i'll be all caught up.
> >
> > -threethirty
> >
> > --

Robyn,

It was really hard to follow because I really couldn't hear what was
going on.

I was in the worst possible situation to try to follow this event, I was
on the road and switching from irc on my phone to calling in

I was the one that was bringing a lot of noise for which I am terribly
sorry. I thought it was still muted when i switched to speakerphone.

speakerphone was the only way to get it loud enough to kind of hear.

Tomorrow I will be calling in via SIP so I shouldn't have any of these
problems.

If anyone is planning on catching up on yesterday by running the irc log
through festival you should use this [1] file that franciscod fixed up
for me. Listening to the timecode will make you go mad :)

[1] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/logfinal.txt

-threethirty