Question related to the event I am organizing in Portugal to promote Fedora.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 16:33:25 UTC 2010

+1 to everything Karsten said, btw; his note had far more
specific/concrete suggestions than mine did. (Mm, tag-teaming.)

> Finally, it appears we have a strong need for useful marketing
> materials that ambassadors can use.  We've talked about this a long
> time, too.  Some people who care need to not only create and collect,
> but find a way to curate such a collection.  Things change rapidly,
> content needs regular updates, and it can be a lot of work for one or
> a small group.  Perhaps Fedora Insight has some role to play here.

One of the things that came up during the Marketing FAD - and perhaps
this would make a good sprint to do sometime - was that it would be
valuable to start by collecting existing presentations, slides, talks,
marketing deliverables, etc. people have already created and made, to
take stock of what we've got. I think doing that would give us a better
idea of what (if anything) we ought to make next.

If folks are interested in this, feel free to propose a sprint time - if
I am not in a meeting at that scheduled sprint time, I'll show up and
pitch in. ;)

--Mel