Talking points / Feature profiles SOPs ready for a first round of SIGs and Spins

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 06:49:20 UTC 2010

# rbergeron to invite spin groups to use SOPs to do their own feature
profiles, talking points, etc.
# mchua clean up talking points and feature profiles SOPs so that spin
groups can do exactly that

Just checkin' in and saying that the SOPs, while not complete, have
enough "we are not complete, but here is what to do despite that!"
pointers that these emails are probably good to send.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_points_SOP
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_profiles_SOP

And if they ask for help on this list, we can give feedback and all that.

--Mel