Press kit next-actions

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 07:10:31 UTC 2010

I originally had this on my to-do list, but I think Henrik may actually
be taking them on (based on FAD conversations), so I'm writing my notes
here so that he'll either (1) pick them up and tell me what I'm doing
wrong, or (2) let me know I'm incorrect and actually need to write this SOP.

The things that need to happen (all linked from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables):

* The F13 press kit (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit) has a
customer (Paul, for the Red Hat Summit in June) - we also need to know
specs and a due date for "deliverables" for that.

* The F13 press kit needs to be finished for Paul in time.

* The F13 press kit needs remixing instructions so it can be used for
other F13-promoting events after the Red Hat Summit.

* The description of what a press kit is needs to be written:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Press_kit&action=edit&redlink=1
is the page to add content to, and

* The SOP for press kits needs to be written:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Press_kit_SOP&action=edit&redlink=1
is the page to add content to.

I think that's it; the rest is a bit of wiki gardening we can take care
of later. Henrik (or anyone else), thoughts?

--Mel