musicians out there - FEDs on Frets

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 03:58:08 UTC 2010

Hy there,

some days ago at the Marketing FAD 2010 as Paul and I stand in front of
a small guitar shop I had the idea to have some kind of Fedora Band.
At events like FUDCON or summit's, etc. we can perform live and the
other time we can exercise over the Internet. Other ideas welcome.
I found a tool like http://www.tracksandfields.com wich we can use, but
maybe some other guys know other tools. Also I do not think that the
Fedoraband like that one http://www.fedoraband.com/ has anything to do
with us (if otherwise known please tell me ;-) ).
If somebody think thats a cool idea and want to participate, please have
a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedoraproject_Band for more
info and check yourself in. So, rock it!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0