Marketing FAD page all nicely archived

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 06:16:27 UTC 2010

Thanks for plowing through this, Mel!! You rule.

FYI - Action items in this list will be getting turned into assigned
tasks, tickets, etc. by me in the near future  - specifically, by
Tuesday's marketing meeting.  Anything that isn't very-short term in
terms of "need to do" will be getting prioritized, scheduled for the
future, etc. at that point as well.