SystemTap podcast numbers

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:33:01 UTC 2010

There are many reasons we might see multiple hits from a single IP
address. Stopping/starting the downloads, or listening in part and
then downloading... A corporate firewall or NAT shows one IP address
so multiple hits from inside would show up as a single IP address as
well.

I think the numbers are mostly interesting from an order-of-magnitude POV.

Paul