back

07721 at ipam.pt 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon Mar 22 11:49:44 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

 Due to some personal issues and ISP swap I've been a bit more distant in the
past two weeks.
 I'm back. Currently I'm working full time on my event, this goes through a lot,
making presentations, exploring new actions that can be done and eventually I'm
following Rodrigo's idea of establishing a national Fedora Community.

 I've also worked a bit my wiki skills and during the next days I'm going to
finish the website for the event, get the domain running and sort some stuff
out. Once it's announced and on track, I'm planning to go full time on wiki and
deploy all the information on the swat. Within the next two months that's
something that needs to be finished.

 Basically, I'm back :)

 nelson