back

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 12:49:52 UTC 2010

>   I'm back. Currently I'm working full time on my event, this goes through a lot,
> making presentations, exploring new actions that can be done and eventually I'm
> following Rodrigo's idea of establishing a national Fedora Community.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Nelson - I see you've also been
blogging, which is great. Is this something you'd like to bring up and
discuss at the next meeting (tomorrow), perhaps, so we can get a better
idea of how we might be able to help you?

>   I've also worked a bit my wiki skills

Woo wiki skills!

> and during the next days I'm going to
> finish the website for the event, get the domain running and sort some stuff
> out.

Ok - depending on what you do, you may need to ask the Board for
trademark usage permission. There are details on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines, and the most
relevant parts are probably
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines#Noncommercial_and_community_web_sites
(for which you don't need permission) and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines#Domain_names
(you can get a http://<location>.fedoraproject.org domain name).

Welcome back!

--Mel