Marketing FAD page all nicely archived

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 13:01:58 UTC 2010

On 03/21/2010 02:16 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Thanks for plowing through this, Mel!! You rule.
>
> FYI - Action items in this list will be getting turned into assigned
> tasks, tickets, etc. by me in the near future  - specifically, by
> Tuesday's marketing meeting.  Anything that isn't very-short term in
> terms of "need to do" will be getting prioritized, scheduled for the
> future, etc. at that point as well.

Awesome. Thanks, Robyn - marketing tag-teaming for the win!

I'll be taking a quick pass through FAD action items listed on the wiki
page at the next Marketing meeting (or before it, if I feel like getting
ahead of the game ;), so it's the stuff that's on the linked-to pages
that really needs the ticketing (and there's a ton more of that).

--Mel