F13 (and onward) default bookmarks

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 20:05:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Christopher Aillon wrote:

> Work quickly!  Beta freeze is Tuesday.

Hey Chris,

Take a look here:

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Bookmarks

I've got a link on that page (and below as [1]) to the updated
default-bookmarks.html and the updated spec file.  You can give the spec
file a sanity check (I bumped version & release, added changelog), and
then hopefully get the package updated for the beta freeze.

I'd like to revisit the formal ownership of the package post F13.  For
the moment, I just want to get the updated file in.

Thanks for your help, and shout if I've screwed something up.

--Max

[1] http://mspevack.fedorapeople.org/fedora-13-bookmarks/