back

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon Mar 22 21:16:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 08:49 -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
> >   I'm back. Currently I'm working full time on my event, this goes through a lot,
> > making presentations, exploring new actions that can be done and eventually I'm
> > following Rodrigo's idea of establishing a national Fedora Community.
>
> Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Nelson - I see you've also been
> blogging, which is great. Is this something you'd like to bring up and
> discuss at the next meeting (tomorrow), perhaps, so we can get a better
> idea of how we might be able to help you?

Not the right time yet. So far is just a possibility, once I have
something set on stone, thats one of the first things I'm planning to
do. The sad fact is that the Fedora Community isn't significative in
Portugal, which means "create a community" :) So it's within our field.

> >   I've also worked a bit my wiki skills
>
> Woo wiki skills!
>
> > and during the next days I'm going to
>  > finish the website for the event, get the domain running and sort some stuff
> > out.
>
> Ok - depending on what you do, you may need to ask the Board for
> trademark usage permission. There are details on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines, and the most
> relevant parts are probably
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines#Noncommercial_and_community_web_sites
> (for which you don't need permission) and
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines#Domain_names
> (you can get a http://<location>.fedoraproject.org domain name).

Too early to discuss that. First I want to ensure this space:
http://www.cineteatroestarreja.com/images/espacos/cine-teatro.jpg
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/2780415.jpg

Nothing makes much sense before assuring the primary need... space and
cookies.

nelson

--
Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt>