What is nmarques doing?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 24 19:06:47 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2010 17:31:05 schrieb Nelson Marques:
> Hi,
>
> I want leave this lines explaining a bit of what I am doing. First as
> people are aware I'm working on organizing an event to promote GNU/Linux
> and Fedora across students and IT Professionals (who might become
> contributors), in fact the main thing about this event to establish a
> bond between Fedora and Open Source enthusiasts.

Sounds good Nelson, is there a Event Wiki Page where we can follow your
progress? Maybe you want do your Event Organization Inside Ambassadors, along
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688