Fedora 13 Release and Communication

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 05:05:16 UTC 2010

On 03/24/2010 11:50 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:

> Anyone has already prepared and "squated" the Fedora13 (and derivates)
> on facebook and twitter? Planning to use them to support communication
> and try to get some feedback and information from our users ?
>
> nelson

Not to my knowledge, but it wouldn't be a bad thing for a social media
strategy to pick up on. ;) I think Jonathan Nalley was interested in
this as well, and I'm hoping that a student group I'll be meeting on
Tuesday will also be keen on pitching in - if you have a clear idea of
what you think should happen, make it happen!

--Mel