Fedora 13 Release and Communication

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Thu Mar 25 16:08:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 01:05 -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
> On 03/24/2010 11:50 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> >
> > Anyone has already prepared and "squated" the Fedora13 (and derivates)
> > on facebook and twitter? Planning to use them to support communication
> > and try to get some feedback and information from our users ?
> >
> > nelson
> >

> Not to my knowledge, but it wouldn't be a bad thing for a social media
> strategy to pick up on. ;) I think Jonathan Nalley was interested in
> this as well, and I'm hoping that a student group I'll be meeting on
> Tuesday will also be keen on pitching in - if you have a clear idea of
> what you think should happen, make it happen!
>
> --Mel

I am not sure that I can involve myself much on this, but I'll try to
gather some documentation on how to exploit social networks for
advertising and pass it on to Jonathan.

I've readed the follow up emails already, and there are things mentioned
that go far beyond my knowledge... I'll try to support this on the
theoretical side and help Jonathan. Glad someone has picked up on this,
because this is easy advertising and there are things we can collect
from this.

I should be able to do some research at school today and provide some
docs soon.

nmarques.

--
Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt>