Need some time in a future Marketing Meeting.

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:11:31 UTC 2010

I think this would be great to add to the schedule -after- F13 is out.
 Between now and then, most of the marketing meetings are reserved for
sprinting on deliverables and such. As it is - we'd really be looking
at late may.  Feel free drop it into the Agenda section of
[[Marketing_meeting]] and list it as a future topic.