Limesurvey - Update

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Mar 30 18:42:43 UTC 2010

Besides the ESOMAR code I've showed before, I might have some other
stuff to share with list regarding surveys/questionnaires.

As for the packaging, man... this is at least challenging... While it
took me 20 minutes to package gnome-icon-theme 2.29.3 for fun, it's not
being exactly so fun with the fonts. By the way if anyone wants them for
fun, I have a package with them, and they look great :)

As for the rest, i'd recon this is a very important tool and continue to
deploy some efforts in this field. Within the next 2 or 3 days tops I
hope to have something to deliever for review.

Peace,
nm

--
Nelson Marques