screenshots - some doubts.

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Mar 31 01:12:13 UTC 2010

Ryan,

 Thanks for the prompt reply. I've got F13 last night and will instal
the artwork provided. There is no need for icons I think, since the
screenshots don't contemplate icons.
 As for the wallpaper, it is also not present.

 I've got some sample screenshots here:
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Network_Manager_Workbench

 The cropping isn't perfect, but I think they illustrate my needs. Any
suggestions on how to improve?

  Thanks in advance,
  nelson.