Feature Profiles :: NetworkManager

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Mar 31 01:14:25 UTC 2010

I've sent the following email to the NetworkManager mailling list. And
waiting for feedback.

nelson.

============ WALL OF TEXT ==============
Dear Network Manager developers,

 My name is Nelson and I'm a contributor to the Fedora Marketing Team.
Currently we (Fedora Marketing Team) is working on the Feature Profiles
for Fedora 13 Goddard. I'm currently assigned to work on an article
regarding NetworkManager.

 Recognizing that I am not an engineer, but instead a Marketing
Professional, I would like to know if the possible could be achieved:

 * Have a small interview with NetworkManager developers.
 * Get hold of a small list of NetworkManager highlights for the
following:
  ** Standard user
  ** Advanced user
 * Any features that the developers of NetworkManager would like to
highlight.
 * A message for our users regarding NetworkManager from the developing
team.
 * The major advancements you would like to promote accomplished on the
last 6 months.

 Regarding the interviews, I'm free to fix a good schedule that fits
your time. I understand that developers are usually busy and I will try
to make it last 10/15 minutes tops (if we accomplish this by IRC); I'm
also available to send the questionnaire by email if required, or
arrange any method that suits you.

 Any questions please don't hesitate in contacting me.

 I can be contacted off-list through:
 nmarques at fedoraproject.org
 07721 at ipam.pt

 Many thanks in advance,