Fedora Project em Português

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Sat May 1 15:17:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 17:01 +0200, wonderer wrote:
> I would suggest you should talk to the translation and/or
> infrastructure
> people.Thats not so much a marketing issue.
> But besides that ... its a wiki, so everybody can change things here.

I understand, that's why I didnt went edit it anyway, but my concern is
probably around strengthening in numbers and quality the Portuguese
community and not scare them away.

I'm pretty sure that Portuguese Fedora users would be happier with the
standard International English or even Spanish that with the contents of
that page.

I will try to contact the l10n team for PT, already subscribed their
lists and propose something we can do together and probably organize
something like a FAD but in Portugal with our translators and check the
real status on PT. I trully want to do something for this people and for
ourselfs.

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)