Re: Fedora Project em Português

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat May 1 18:51:05 UTC 2010

2010/5/1 Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt>:
<snip>

> I've had feedback of at least one Portuguese Ambassador that was demoted
> and I did failed to get some replies from his mentor, I really don't
> like how Portuguese Ambassadors are assigned with non-EMEA mentors. This
> is a failure in my personal opinion. To be an Ambassador it's required
> communication skills, and this kinda sorts out the "language" barrier
> from any native to english (in my opinion).

<snip>

Demoted? or not approved? This may be an issue that has to be
discussed with famsco. You may bring this up at next famsco
meeting[0]. I have seen in the past some people looking for mentorship
outside their region. A person in Mexico went to a mentor in NA
instead of looking for someone in LATAM. If I can help with something
regarding mentorship, please let me know.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217